Version 27.4 is primarily a maintenance update. A few new functions were added as well.
- Job server can now process deletes from an uploaded CSV file.
- Added several stored procedures for exports to the job server function - i.c. user logins, downloads, activity log, abandoned carts.
- URL rewrite function built into gallery manager (can be used but not yet implemented throughout the entire website).
- You can now list all orders for a selected organisation.
- You can now list all invoices for a selected organisation
- You can specify user account for invoices in the organisation properties dialog (see next item).
- Added a function to create a single invoice for all orders from all users of an organisation (in order management).
- You can now click an organisation name in the order management overview for the organisation properties dialog.
- You can now specify IP ranges that are allowed access to the 3rd party API (in the user properties dialog of the account linked to an API key).
- Software changes to improve handling of invalid requests by spiders and search engines.
- Changed help links for our new Zendesk forum pages.
- Fixed a problem with sending files by e-mail from the order pages.
- Fixed a problem with anonymous orders.
- Fixed layout issues with the lightbox tools panel.
- Fixed log in problems that occurred with some older browser versions.
- Fixed further problems with accents for older databases.
- The vat number wasn't saved when saving a user account.
- Fix in lightbox tools panel and full screen lightbox for users with huge amounts of lightboxes (i.e. more than 1000).
- Export CSV on user management pages didn't work.
- Part of galleries links on preview pages didn't display accents correctly.
- Fixed a problem with older databases that prevented the "Assume identity" link from appearing in User management.
- Fixed a script error that occurred with some user accounts that are marked as "Agent".
- Business type and business type details had values "undefined" after creating a new organisation from the user properties dialog.
- Infradox 3rd party API - build 220.127.116.11
- Infradox Website API - build 10.0.0.447
- Infradox XSISPA service - build 18.104.22.168
- CBSBrokerXS.ini configuration file version 67