Infradox XS 17 - all versions
While browsing thumbnail pages, the cart can be displayed as a panel - usually at the bottom of the screen. The cart page is the full screen version of the cart where the user enters the required information before confirming an order. The top of the cart page shows instructions that are relevant to the end user, i.e. the actual instructions depend on how the website is configured, on the user's permissions and on the type of files in the cart.
Note that you can also create a custom cart page to meet specific requirements.
The instruction texts have been moved to constants files. To change the text, edit the constants file.
Disabling the cart and file ordering system
If you want to disable the cart and ordering system, then go to Site Configuration, Cart page and open the section Cart page settings. It is also possible to disable the cart page for all users except administrators.
Cart, Basket or Order
The default label to be used on the client facing pages is Cart. If you would like to change this, then go to Site Configuration, Pages and menu and open the Website menu section. You can change the label there. If your site supports multiple user interface languages, then use commas to separate the locales. E.g. Basket, Winkelwagen, Warenkorb.
Cart page settings
Go to Site Configuration, Cart Page in the administrator menu (backoffice) to change the settings of the cart page.
- Save button. The bottom of the cart page shows a button that must be clicked to confirm an order. To allow users to save the information they have entered without confirming (finalizing) the order, you can display a Save button. Note, if a user has "Direct download permissions", the Save button will not appear for that user.
- Terms and conditions. The bottom of the cart page can show a link with a tick box that users must check to confirm that they agree to your terms and conditions. If a user has "Direct download permissions", the accept terms checkbox will not appear.
Version 26 or later: By default the standard terms and conditions are displayed when the user clicks the link, you can also change this to display separate terms that are specifically about the delivery of files. To edit the delivery terms, use the URL /delivery-terms when you are logged in as an admin. To enable separate delivery terms, go to Site configuration, Cart settings, open the section Cart page settings and select the radio button for delivery terms.
- Message box. You can display a message in a box that will cover most of the screen. You can choose to display a message to users who do not have immediate download permissions, you can display a different message to users who do have immediate download permissions, both or neither. The actual message can be edited on the cart page after you have enabled these settings. Note that you'll need to login with accounts with the appropriate permissions to be able to edit the correct message. For instance if you want to display the message box to users that have no immediate download permissions, then you'll have to login with an administrator account without immediate download permissions to be able to edit the message.
- Label, enter the label for the input field and use commas to separate locales if your site supports locales, e.g. Description, Beschrijving
- Minimum input length, select "not required" if the field is optional or select one of the predefined input lengths to make the field mandatory.
- Predefined values, leave blank if you want the user to enter any text or enter a list of values separated by semicolons (;). If your site supports multiple locales then use commas to separate the values for the different locales. Predefined values will appear as a drop down list box. If the minimum input length is "not required" then the user does not have to select a value, otherwise a value must be selected. Example value: Hardback;Paperback;Ebook;Website;Brochure;Advertising;Other
- Copy value to invoice description, if you have the invoicing module then tick this box if you want the field value to be copied to the description that is used for invoice details.