This article describes the changes in both version 13 and 14. Release date 19 October 2012
User account labels
- We have added a new function that allows you to override most of the default field labels that are used on client facing forms. E.g. the registration form, the contact us form, the account form and so on. As an example, the default label for "Last name" can be changed to "Surname". This can also be used to change UK English versions of words to the US English versions of such labels. E.g. Organization as opposed to Organisation. This function supports localization too so you can override the default labels for all languages that your website supports.
My Account form
- Like the Registration form, you can now also configure the My Account form. You can override most field labels as described above, and you can exclude fields, make them optional or required. You can also override the default field label for the text box (reason of change request) for this form.
Contact Us form
- You can now upload text files with values that allow the user to select from a list of subjects. If there are no values, the subject drop down list will not appear.
- You can now configure the Contact Us form. You can override most field labels as described above, and you can exclude fields, make them optional or required. You can also override the default field label for the text box (description/notes) for this form.
Settings for forms
- The section "Registration and Orders" (Site configuration) has been renamed to "Website forms".
- A new option was added that allows you to add an asterisk (*) to the labels of required fields on the forms: Registration, My account, Contact us and Shopping cart.
- You can now disable the inline text editing forms on pages - for all administrators.
- You can now choose whether or not you want to display a save button on the cart/order pages.
- You can now choose whether or not you want to display a checkbox on the cart/order pages, that requires users to confirm that they have read the terms and conditions.
- A section "download order pages" was added with settings for ZIP downloads, single file downloads and e-mail delivery of files from download pages (see below for further information).
- A new blank page was added for "tear sheets". You can upload files for this page via admin, site configuration, web site files, website artwork. Then select the "tear sheets" folder in the dropdown. The page can be accessed with /tearsheets.
Pages and menu
- The backoffice settings related to pages and the menu have been moved into a separate section on the site configuration page (accessible via "pages and menu" on the top left.
- The "pages and menu" now has an overview of the url's that you can use.
- You can now specify a different label for "lightbox".
- You can now prevent the "lightbox" menu item from appearing on selected pages, or you can choose to put it in the left side or the right side of the main menu - or in the Account submenu.
- You can make the lightbox link available on the home page (if you've put it in the left-, right- or account menu).
- The Register and Log in links (which appear only when not logged in) can now be put in the left hand side menu, the right hand side menu, in the banner, in the Account submenu. It is also possible to prevent the links from appearing at all in which case Register can be accessed from the home page footer and from the login boxes. Login boxes will appear if a user tries to access a function that requires the user to be logged in.
- The Log out link (which appears only when logged in) can now be put in the left hand side menu, the right hand side menu, in the banner, in the Account submenu or not at all.
New custom submenu
- You can now add a "custom" submenu to appear in either the left hand side or the right hand side part of the main menu.
- We also added two more custom menu items for a total of seven. Any of the custom menu items can be added to the left hand or the right hand side of the main menu, the new custom submenu or the Search submenu.
- You can now use the cursor keys to go to the previous (cursor left) and next (cursor right) previews.
- The keyword search function now has a "new search" or "search within" option.
- You can choose to display the number of times a file has been viewed larger.
- You can choose to display the number of times has been downloaded by other users.
- A button for the "request price quote" form can now be displayed.
- You can now exclude galleries from the "part of" list on preview pages, based on the settings of the gallery, its group or its group's top level.
Gallery group pages
- The gallery group pages now load a maximum of 100 galleries and additional galleries are automatically loaded when the user scrolls down the page.
- Galleries, gallery groups and top levels have a new attribute that allows you to prevent certain galleries from appearing in the "part of" lists on preview pages.
- You can now disable thumbnail hovering on all pages that display thumbnails, e.g. search results, lightboxes and galleries.
- You can now disable the mouse over preview function completely. To change either of these two settings go to Site configuration, Web site appearance, section "thumbnail pages layout".
- The file id / reference can now be displayed underneath thumbnails in the layout modes Grid and Large. You can switch this on or off via "Website appearance", "Thumbnail pages layout".
- We have added a new thumbnail page layout called "Flow". You can make it available on your website via "Thumbnail pages layout" under "Website appearance" in "Site configuration"
Lightbox window / full screen lightbox
- If thumbnail hovering is enabled (see above), this will also be the case in the full screen lightbox window. Drag & drop is disabled when hovering is on, so the full screen lightbox page now has a checkbox that makes it possible to enable drag & drop to the cart panel. When drag & drop is enabled, thumbnail hovering is disabled.
- You can now save notes with a maximum length of 1,000 characters.
- There's a link underneath the notes edit box to open a larger notes window.
- You can now choose where you want the pop-up "toast messages" to appear: top-left, top-center, top-right, middle-left, middle-center, middle-right. You can change this setting via Site configuration, Web site appearance, section "Other display settings".
- The instructions that are displayed at the top of the comping images window are now editable. To change the text, go to a preview, click the comping image button, wait for the window to display and click the text at the top of the page. Remember to do this for all locales (if you have enabled multiple languages on your website).
- Comping images can be renamed using a fixed preview and/or to use the original file name as opposed to the internal 8 digit number.
Change password page
- Now also displays feedback on the page (in addition to the toast message).
Order / Cart pages
- Order details can now be copied from any order detail to all other files in an order (if the price calculator is not active for the user).
- The "contact us if you need help" text that is displayed at the top of the download page can now be changed.
- You can now disable ZIP downloads completely, or you can enable ZIP download for "highest resolution files only" or "lowest resolution only".
- The zip function can be automatically hidden if an order contains only one single file. *
- Delivery of single files can be disabled. *
- Delivery of single files via e-mail can be disabled.
- If only one file size is available, no radio button (to select a size) will be displayed.
- Administrators are now able to use all download functions regardless of the settings and regardless of any restrictions on files (e.g. blocked files).
- Downloaded files can be renamed using a fixed preview and/or to use the original file name as opposed to the internal 8 digit number.
* If you disable delivery of single files and you've configured the zip function to appear if an order has more than one file only, the single file download button will appear automatically.
Settings for content / metadata display
- The preview pages settings "display rights and release info" and "display available file info" are moved into the new section "content / metadata display".
- You can now choose if and where display Rights info (RM / RF).
- You can now choose if and where to display Release info (Model release, Property release) and to display this info if a release is on file only.
- You can now choose if and where to display Restriction info (i.e. blocked, immediate delivery blocked, territorial restriction, other restriction).
- You can now display download info to let users know that a file has been downloaded by others before.
- Available file info can be hidden on selected pages.
- You can choose to attach the size in pixels and/or print sizes to the master file information (i.e. the largest available file).
- The metadata field credit can now have a fixed string before or after the field value, or it can replace the value.
- The metadata field copyright can now have a fixed string before or after the field value, or it can replace the value.
- You can display a copyright symbol before the credit and/or copyright text via a setting in back office.
- If an account is logged in on other computers, it will now automatically log out those accounts and a page will be displayed to tell the user that this was the case.
- The API no longer creates an order on the owner's database for files that are retrieved to create comping images and or to generate files for specific gallery layouts.
- In case a field other than Id or Refcode is configured as the "content ref field", then this will field will no longer be displayed twice on preview and order pages.
- Fixed a problem on the cart page that occurred under the following conditions: user account w/o the price calculator enabled, cart form configured to use drop down boxes to select values for use details. The selected value didn't get stored in the order detail if the user did not click the drop down box before saving the order.
- If a label was specified for "order" with a space in its name, this space was displayed as an underscore on certain pages. This has been fixed.
- The gallery manager did not store the field "Description 1" when saving new galleries. This has been solved.
- Fixed a problem that prevented editing of the supplier's match code (used to automatically link files to suppliers). Editing this code is now possible depending on the type of website.
- Fixed gallery manager problem introduced in version 12 - that prevented the "click image" settings for large gallery files from being saved.
- Sometimes the menu's drop downs were visible on top of the gallery manager window. This has been fixed.
- You could not use a + in the telephone field (Website appearance, Website contact details & Page title). This has been fixed.
- Under certain conditions a message was displayed that the user was already logged in even when the user logged out before. This has been fixed.
- Infradox XS dll build 10.0.0.293
- Infradox API build 18.104.22.168
- Back office version 42
- XS site version 14
- Session Manager 22.214.171.124